VJPARTNER COMPANY LIMITED is organized energetic Japanese and creative Vietnamese working together in one team.
As a part of member VJPARTNER, our mission is to make maximize client growth.
To be one global company, we care about people, our profession, and our society.
We dedicate our winning spirit, teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Our main service is below
And this time, we are looking for qualified candidates for following position.
Detail is below:
- Position : Vise-Project Manager
- Duties : Managing project progress for establishment
Research in connection with Marketing and other activities
Proposing business plan and idea from student’s perspective
Other jobs in connection with this project (concrete examples: please refer to last part)
- Place to work : Negombo, Sri Lanka*
- Salary : 250USD/Monthly (other expense is to be discussed)
- Working hours : 30-40h+/Weekly
- Working period : 2 months at least
- Sri Lanka is one of the highest growing countries in Asia.
- Its GDP growing rate average is 6.26% in these 10Y. (Japan: 0.52%, Vietnam: 6.11%)
- Sri Lanka is famous for jewels and Ceylon tea, but it also has many tourism resources,
For examples, world heritages, beautiful beach, ocean, marine activities and traditional massage (Ayurveda). Furthermore, its government supports its tourism industry growth through the policy.
- Sri Lanka is really friendly toward Japan. (One of the reasons might be J. R. Jayewardene)
- In such situation, we have confidence that Sri Lanka provides us big chances, especially in tourism industry.
- Opportunity to learn and improve Business skill, Computer skills, Technical skills
- Precious experience you have never experienced before (Probably in the future as well), such as establishing business, working with various skilled person, meeting with new people that you are unlikely to meet in Japan.
- Acquiring advantage for your job seeking.
This work is not easy, also, it is different from the environment you know.
But, you’ll work with a variety of people, and you can learn different culture, business.
Startup work, it does not mean should do always same job. Always think better, do efficiently.
It is important to act to think on your own.
For you who enjoy this environment, significant growth is waiting.
We look forward to see you soon.
Feel free to contact me to below information. FB message is also OK.
- Precise information regarding this project
- Completion of various procedures
- Links with various persons (i.e. lawyer, accountant, person working at hotel)
- Preciouses experience for your future
We prefer the person who:
- has responsibility, integrity, activeness and passion
- can think for oneself and take action
- is willing to establish own business in the future
Skills: English (daily conversation level is required at least)
Web marketing skill is really high advantage
Notes: CV in English with latest photo attached. Please send me by Email.
Other job’s examples
- Arranging customer travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out marketing research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Collect & analyses customers’ information to consult customers effectively and get the orders
- Make persuasive demonstrations and presentations to decision makers, negotiate contracts.
[/av_textblock] [av_contact email=’email@example.com’ title=’Send us mail’ button=’Submit’ on_send=” sent=’Your message has been sent!’ link=’manually,http://’ subject=” autorespond=” captcha=” form_align=” color=”] [av_contact_field label=’Name’ type=’text’ check=’is_empty’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’E-Mail’ type=’text’ check=’is_email’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Subject’ type=’text’ check=’is_empty’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ check=’is_empty’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [/av_contact]