VJPARTNER COMPANY LIMITED is organized energetic Japanese and creative Vietnamese working together in one team at Hanoi Vietnam.
Our Mission is
1, MAKE HANOI FUN TOWN
2, MAKE IT EASIER TO TRY NEW IN ABROAD
To achieve our mission, now we are doing
-Overseas market expansion support
-Start up overseas project
-New project support in abroad
-Share House (http://catlinh-house.strikingly.com/)
-Event held and management
And this time, we are looking for qualified candidates as an internship for following position in Hanoi office with requirements as below:
1, Café management & Event maker
2, CEO Assistant
3, Real Estate department marketing manager
4, Web marketer
Salary: Depends on positon
Working Hours: Fulltime
Place to work: 70 To Ngoc Van
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Ability to priorities workload to ensure tasks are completed on time;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out marketing research and presenting findings;
- Making documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence;
- Collect & analyses customers’ information to consult customers effectively and get the orders
- Provide a clear direction, purpose and context for your team’s work, setting clear targets with agreed deliverables and timeframes for each team member;
- Planning and management café event
- Responsible for the management of the café budget including cost of goods sold, sales and wages;
- Provide training opportunities in order for the team to be multi skilled and functional;
- Ensure the café team delivers a high standard of customer service;
- Source appropriate suppliers for healthy, good quality food options;
- Ability to establish and maintain successful business relationships.
Notes: CV in English with latest photo attached. Please send me by Email.
- IT knowledge is a basic
- Conversation level of English or Japanese
- Computer skill: PC and appropriate Software (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.).
- Good communication and negotiation with customers in different levels
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Highly self-motivated and result oriented
- Independent in job handling and cooperate well with other colleagues in different sections.
- Can be the member startup company
- Try lots of business area not limited above requirement
- Get overseas work experience
- Networking in lots of industries in overseas
- Opportunity to learn and improve Business skill, Computer skills, Technical skills with international standard
This work is not easy, also, it is different from the environment you know.
But, you’ll work with a variety of people, and you can learn different culture, business.
Startup wok, it does not mean should do always same job. Always think better, do efficiently.
It is important to act to think on your own.
For you who enjoy this environment, significant growth is waiting.
We look forward to see you soon.
Feel free to contact me to below information. FB message also OK.[/av_textblock] [av_contact email=’email@example.com’ title=’Send us mail’ button=’Submit’ on_send=” sent=’Your message has been sent!’ link=’manually,http://’ subject=” autorespond=” captcha=” form_align=” color=”] [av_contact_field label=’Name’ type=’text’ check=’is_empty’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’E-Mail’ type=’text’ check=’is_email’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Subject’ type=’text’ check=’is_empty’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [av_contact_field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ check=’is_empty’ options=” multi_select=” width=”][/av_contact_field] [/av_contact]